Looking for a customized learning experience for your group? We offer on-demand trainings that can be catered to meet your needs, and scheduled on your own time.
We ask that training requests be made a minimum of 3-weeks prior to desired start dates to provide ample time to schedule instructors and resources. An Open Signal staff will respond via email with a quote for the the requested training unless additional information is needed within 3-5 business days.
Please note, a minimum of 3 participants is required for an on-demand training; exceptions may be made at the discretion of Open Signal for individual trainings if students are unable to learn in a group setting.
On Demand Training Policies
We offer software and gear for free to our certified students, as long as they share what they make on our cable channels. Open Signal cable television channels are non-commercial which means the programs airing on those channels may not promote a for-profit business, or promote the sale of goods or services. Content submitted for air on these channels may not contain advertisements, pricing, commercial calls to action, value statements, or product placements to support program underwriters.
A non-refundable scheduling fee of $50 and the full cost of the training will be billed upon written acceptance of the cost indicated on the training quote.
An additional $50 is required for rescheduling requests made on the start date of the training.
- Full refunds will be offered to requests made 6 or more business days prior to the training start date.
- An 85% refund will be offered to requests made 5 business days prior to the training start date.
- A 70% refund will be offered to requests made 2-4 business days prior to the training start date.
- A 50% refund will be offered to requests made 1 business day prior to the training start date.
- Refunds are unavailable for requests made on the start date of a training or midway through a multi-session training.
- Scheduling fees are non-refundable.
No refunds will be offered for day-of cancellations or midway through a multi-session workshop cancellation requests. Rescheduled sessions can be offered for a $25 rescheduling fee. Day-of cancellations must be made at least three hours prior to the start time of your workshop to request a rescheduled training date.
If you fail to show up for your scheduled on-demand training without notice three hours prior to the start of your scheduled workshop, no refund will be available for the missed workshop session.
Contact a member of Open Signal's education staff at firstname.lastname@example.org.